Friday, December 11, 2009

How long does a bacteria bloom take in a 30gal fish tank?

I filled the tank with freshwater, added the decor and stones, added five live plants, and added fish. The water balances are looking to be very good. The ph balance is a little off but coming right along. So my question is: how long should I expect the bacteria bloom to take?How long does a bacteria bloom take in a 30gal fish tank?
i have already answered the question on why your water turned cloudy


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


hope it helped any ways a bacteria bloom may take a day or a whole week depending on the growth of beneficial bacteria. This situation will correct itself when a sufficient amount of bacteria establishes on your biological filter so theres no need to be worried. just don't do a water change for now or it will make it worse





happy fish keepingHow long does a bacteria bloom take in a 30gal fish tank?
to occur or to last? my bacterial bloom lasted about a week in my 56 gallon. I changed out 10 gallons of water pretty much daily to combat it and some ammo-carb from my petstore from API did the trick in a week.
Buy CYCLE, That stuff works wonders, i added the fish right away and, the readings are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin