Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do I get my poinsettias to bloom again?

I don't usually have a green thumb for houseplants, but last year something strange happened and they are growing (and living) like crazy! I have 2 of last years poinsettias and I now I have to do something to make them bloom again this year. Something about the light. Can anyone help me and tell me what to do with them? Thanks!How do I get my poinsettias to bloom again?
cover them with a box and leave them in total darkness a minimum of 12 hours each night. You should start this about the first of October. You still have time.How do I get my poinsettias to bloom again?
Supposedly if you put them in the dark the leaves turn red. Only thing I don't know is how long they must be kept in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin