Friday, December 11, 2009

What time of the year do Lilies bloom to have in a bouquet at a wedding?

Lilies are my FAVORITE flower and I want them in my wedding, when that time comes, and would like to know if anyone knows when they are in bloom for florists to have them.What time of the year do Lilies bloom to have in a bouquet at a wedding?
spring, but florist can ';force'; them to bloom all year. Usually, you plant them before frost in the fall and they come up when it's warm in the spring. However, you can put them in the fridge whenever (or a cooler in a florists' shop) and pull them out into warm temperature to bloom.


I'm not sure how long they have to stay cold.What time of the year do Lilies bloom to have in a bouquet at a wedding?
Florist have them year round. It depends on where you live and what type of lilly you are talking about as to when they bloom. I agree with you they make a beautiful wedding bloom. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin