Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there any way to meet a celebrity like Orlando Bloom when youre just a normal 14 year old girl?

I've always dreamed of meeting a celebrity, but the chances of me just walking accross someone like Orlando Bloom are not very big. Any suggestions?Is there any way to meet a celebrity like Orlando Bloom when youre just a normal 14 year old girl?
It's all through luck or chance. You could wait outside where there is a movie premiere. Other than that, you could be one of those crazy fan girls that finds out where he lives and wait outside just to catch a glimpse of him. I'm not sure if you'd actually meet him this way, but you sure will meet his bodyguards! Well, anyways, most celebrities go to clubs, but I doubt a 14 year old would be allowed in.Is there any way to meet a celebrity like Orlando Bloom when youre just a normal 14 year old girl?
I'm a 13 year old turn 14 soon,


I saw him last year and meet him a Randwick race course.


I didn't even know he was there i was just going on a stroll with my grandma at the movies.


I have to say it was worth it.


To be honest I wouldn't know how to meet him lol. Report Abuse

search tinternet for competitions, some have you win days out with celebs, or go live in hollywood, simple as..., but theres nothing better than meeting their look alike, like me and orlando lol, hes the spitting image of me, except im better looking, BY FAR!
i'm just like you. i want to meet one so bad, but i've met alot of singers, though. i don't know if there is a chance for you to meet him, but i have seen him on the turnpike before!!!
Maybe if you're a normal 14 year old movie actress.
Your best option is by chance.
try going to a premier or something...get to the front and scream! lool

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin