Friday, December 11, 2009

How often does a Zamioculcas plant bloom?

I have own several Zamioculcas plants for several years now and just recently have one of them produced a flower. So I'm wondering how common it is for a Zamioculcas plants to produce flowers?How often does a Zamioculcas plant bloom?
I am glad you asked this question cause I have never heard of this plant! I want one now! This is why I enjoy tring to answer question, I learn so much! I found a lot of info about them on line, but I think the majority agree that they


';Rarely bloom, but when it does the flower inflorescence resembles a yellow Calla Lily.';


I guess they have only been commercially sold since the year 2000.





Aloha,


Hawai'i
  • curly hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin