Friday, December 11, 2009

Any ideas for evergreen plants that bloom all year around?

Thanks for recommendations I received las year and I purchased the Sirrocca plant which I put in a metal bucket outside the front door along with an other few. The only thing is, I dont get that fragrance from it.


I wonder am I doing right by planting it a bucket ?, but I would appreciate any other varieties.





Thanks.Any ideas for evergreen plants that bloom all year around?
Succulent plants and cacti don't die, and have very rich colours. Some varieties have red to green leafs, others are a pale green and some of the aeonium family have dark purple, almost black leaves.





They are also easy to grow, require little watering, and it's a bit hard to kill them. If anything they reproduce like rabbits.





To get their colors and flowers, they have to be in direct sunlight. Mine haven't flowered, though, since they do live in containers.





Here's some links:


http://www.thesucculentgarden.com.au/Any ideas for evergreen plants that bloom all year around?
Where do you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin