Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where you live has it gotten warm enough for the very early spring flowers to pop up and bloom?

Nope, hardly ever gets over 25 deg here. Our little flowers like it a LOT warmer than that.Where you live has it gotten warm enough for the very early spring flowers to pop up and bloom?
I live in KY and mother nature here can't seem to make up her mind. Some days it's 65 for 2 to 3 days then 30's for 2 weeks. I lost a very nice Japanese maple last year just like this.Where you live has it gotten warm enough for the very early spring flowers to pop up and bloom?
Apparently La Nina is back. Trees have not even lost their leaves yet but we've had 3 frosts AND it was 75 degrees today. Jacked up weather we're having! --San Jose, CA
No way! We have gotten a foot of snow in the last week. Its currently 19F.......I wish I was seeing early spring flowers popping!
It's 11 degrees here right now. We aren't even close. I live in Michigan.
Yes, a lot of my bulbs are sticking their little faces up. I live in S.C .
not even close. old man winter has arrived and is digging in til march 21st. maybe even later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin