Thursday, June 24, 2010

I just plant my perennials and I bough the miracle grow plant food, should I use the bloom booster?

I want my plants to grow and look beautiful, should I use the miracle grow bloom booster first and then the miracle grow liquafeed after they bloom?


I feed them every week and use the system that you attached to the hose.


Thank youI just plant my perennials and I bough the miracle grow plant food, should I use the bloom booster?
don't overdo it , miracle grow no more than every two weeks.


lets the plants get stronger before you start bloom boosting themI just plant my perennials and I bough the miracle grow plant food, should I use the bloom booster?
Mix the plant food and pour some in the hole as you set them in the ground for a jump start. You are wasting money feeding them every week , they don't need it. Once they start blooming, mix regular Miracle Gro plant food and using a spray bottle , spray the leaves every couple of weeks during peak blooming period. When the blooms start to die off, remove them so the plant can use its energy producing new blooms.
Make sure you don't fertilize them until they are in the ground for at least 2-3 weeks so they can make some roots and get established. bloom booster is fine to use after you have it in the ground for a while since it helps roots get established which makes it a hardier plant.
too much fertilizer will kill your plant do not be so quick to have lots of blooms remember good things come to those who wait alot of unnecessary fertilizer will harm your plant take it easy and add as needed for proper growth and blooms
what you are doing is fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin