Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I know when my Calililes will bloom?

What should the head of the flower look like when they are getting ready to bloom. I am new to this and I don't know how to describe what the head of the flower looks like. The heads on the top of my calililes are so heavy that they are falling over and laying on the ground. What can I do.How do I know when my Calililes will bloom?
I am guessing that you mean Calla lilies... here's what they look like....





http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;sa鈥?/a>How do I know when my Calililes will bloom?
Calla lilies - water more frequently now. Prop them up as other person stated - or just leave them as they are if you wish. Once the season has passed - just prior to or after frost you can dig up and separate bulbs to yield more next season or keep chilled in frig to plant right after last frost next season. Warmer climates can leave in ground all year

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin