Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does a Hibiscus need to be fertilized in order to bloom?

I have a tropical hibiscus which will remain in the pot %26amp; indoors during the winter %26amp; will bring outside in the summer. Everything i read about them says they must get fertilizer. The only reason I am growing them is they are a delicacy to my tortoise %26amp; obviously I cannot feed them to her if pesticides are used. Are their any natural non toxic additives I can use or will they do okay with out fertilizer?Does a Hibiscus need to be fertilized in order to bloom?
use a fish emulsion to fertilize it, all natural


I have a red one we put outside a couple of weeks ago and it is blooming I never fertilize it but if I did it would surely bloom alot moreDoes a Hibiscus need to be fertilized in order to bloom?
I have 2 RumRunner hibiscus %26amp; fertilize them about every 2 wks. with Miracle Grow. Seems to work wonderfully.
just use Miracle grow just don't get it on the leaves it will be fine for your green friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin