Thursday, June 24, 2010

Looking for a tropical pot plant that has a triple bloom and the name starts with an E?

This plant was ordered for a funeral. I never saw it so i do not know whar color it may be. I am interested to know what i sent tho.Looking for a tropical pot plant that has a triple bloom and the name starts with an E?
If it was sent in your name and you know from where you sent it, contact the florist. It should be on record.Looking for a tropical pot plant that has a triple bloom and the name starts with an E?
Hi:


I am not 100 percent sure on the tropical plant you sent. The one that comes to mind id the Philodendron Radicans, or Reed or Golden Reed Orchid. These species have wonderful blooms and come in different color. Although I do not have this specimen in my tropics section, I will link you to the section, so you can look at some other tropical plants. See if any of these would be similar to the one you sent. Good luck to you and have a great day


Kimberly





http://www.landscape-solutions-for-you.c鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin