Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get my Floribunda rose bush to bloom?

Bloomed last year when new...this year canes growing long 5ft, no buds,then I pruned, still no flowers. Fertilized, has full sun. How do I get it to bloom?How do I get my Floribunda rose bush to bloom?
If the above roses were grafted to different root stock, it is possible that if pruned too low or died too low to the ground, the above shrub is gone. What you are now seeing may just be suckers from the original root stock. These suckers will not bloom flowers and you may need to replace your rose bush. Sorry.How do I get my Floribunda rose bush to bloom?
give it time


if it grew five feet it was probably mis-labeled


without me knowing its exact name and species that would be my educated guess





i do know that most grow the way they want and bloom when they want


don't be impatient it will bloom when its ready





try this sight too its great
Don't be so nasty! There are children here too.
Maybe too much fertilizer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dry skin