Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there another plant that I can plant over my oriental and asiatic lillies to bloom in winter?

I love lillies but in the winter the flowerbeds look bare. I live in South Louisiana and my flowerbeds are in full sun. Is there another plant I can put over the bulbs to liven up my beds that would not hurt/hinder my lillies?Is there another plant that I can plant over my oriental and asiatic lillies to bloom in winter?
yes look japanese garden. they make small canels with water and that is wonderfull then you can find those flower on internet.Is there another plant that I can plant over my oriental and asiatic lillies to bloom in winter?
Maybe sweet box......Sarcoccoa. How about creepting rosemary? I'm not sure about epimedium. What about annuals? Pansies, petunias, sweet alyssum.
  • matchless
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dry skin